Auditor / Manager
LEARN FROM INDUSTRIAL PROFESSIONALS
This training is helpful to crack the BEE Energy Managers & Energy Auditors Exams. You will learn the complete understanding of all the 04 papers that are
Paper 1: General Aspects of Energy Management and Energy Audit
Paper 2: Energy Efficiency in Thermal Utilities
Paper 3: Energy Efficiency in Electrical Utilities
Paper 4: Energy Performance Assessment for Equipment and Utility Systems
In our course will get the benefit after attending, you will able to
1. To prepare the Energy Managers and Energy Auditors for government certification
2. To educate the faculty members, Engineers & Scholars with the knowledge of energy audit on Thermal and Electrical Utilities
3. Live to see the practical implementation through ONLINE
Course taught by BEE certified Energy Manager / Auditor who are subject matter experts in the field
Company MD / Professor / O&M / Research Fellow interact session
40+ hours of Online Training with materials
Practical installation of 1kW solar Plant through ONLINE
Globally Recognized Certificate from GUVI after successful completion
Dedicated Forum Support from the Instructors
100% Online Learning
Access to Energy Auditor community of over 300 clients interaction
Basic knowledge of the Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical field
Time commitment of 10 hours a week
Laptop / Desktop with internet access
Who Should Enroll in this course
1. Graduate Engineer (B.E/B.Tech) or “Equivalent” with three years of work experience involving the use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc. (or)
2. Post Graduate Engineer (M.E/M.Tech) or “Equivalent” with two years of work experience involving the use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc. (or)
3. Graduate Engineer with Post Graduate degree in Management or “Equivalent” with two years of work experience involving the use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc. (or)
4. Diploma Engineer or “Equivalent” with six years of work experience involving the use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.
5. Post Graduate in Physics or Electronics or Chemistry (with Physics and Mathematics at graduation level) with three years of work experience involving the use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc. (or)
6. Graduate Engineer with Post Graduate degree in Management or “Equivalent” with two years of work experience involving the use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.
7. Faculty Members from Science and Engineering and Polytechnic colleges
8. PG Students and Ph.D. Research Scholars
9. Engineers working in industries, Hospitals, and other organizations
Karthik Karuppu is an NSDC / SCGJ Solar Assessor, BEE Certified Energy Auditor, CII IGBC AP, MSME EV Charging Infrastructure and Technology, and NSC Electrical Safety. He is an Electrical Engineer Undergraduate from Anna University with Post Graduation in Energy Engineering at NIT Trichy.
He has conducted various solar assessments at various engineering colleges across India, and also executed MW solar EPC projects in utility sectors.
As a Guest Speaker handled various workshops, seminars, and webinars for Academicians, Students, Research Scholars, and Working Professionals in energy technologies such as solar energy, EV charging, green building, energy conservation, and electrical safety.
He has done energy audits / PG tests in Thermal and Gas Power Plants at various government/private projects like NTPC Faraka, Tata Power corporation Ltd, WBPDCL, DVC, MPPKVCL, HPGCL, HPMC, TNVL, CESC, UPSDA, HZL, OPG, Nagar Nikam Faridabad, and Saudi Aramco. He has been involved in BEE/EESL projects like AgDSM, MuDSM, and PAT Scheme. His skill at report making was always recommended for the guaranteed saving of energy, oil, coal, and water, along with Return on Investment (ROI). He has immense knowledge and experience in commercial, industrial, and residential sectors which always showed the guaranteed savings of assured outcome.
About Energy Manager / Auditor Learning
This course gives the detailed study of light, Fan, HVAC, Pump, Boiler, Turbine, Heat Exchanger, Evaporator, Condenser, Economiser, Heater, Transformer, Motor, AT&C loss, Financial Models, etc. The instruments details used for energy audit purposes also will explain. The practical point of view to discuss the energy-saving opportunity in various sectors. At the end of the course, you can collect the data, analysis, calculate & compare the energy consumption of various equipment.
BEE is promoting energy efficiency projects in many ways like Seminars, Workshops, Competitions, Award Recognition, Certification, etc.
Energy Conservation Importance
Energy conservation is the effort made to reduce the consumption of energy by using less energy service and reduced emissions result in cleaner air quality. In addition, it helps create a healthier planet, or at least helps sustain the resources we already have.
Advantages of Solar Design Learning:
Learn new innovative technology
Huge job opportunities
Trained individual to knock the global opportunity
Potential of growth
Pay package is high due to international fund
Energy Manager / Auditor Learning Career Opportunities:
India's shift to a green economy could add 3 million jobs by 2030 according to a report by the International Labour Organization (ILO) for achieving the 175GW of renewable power by 2022
To become an Energy Economist
To become an Energy Consultant
To become an independent Energy Auditor
To become an Entrepreneur